Tuesday, June 5, 2012

summer manifesto...


Summer.

A time when the days are longer and the sun shines brighter...  Watermelon is mandatory and snow cones are greatly encouraged... Tomatoes taste better from your own yard and front porch lemonade is a reality...  TV's are turned off and books are cracked open...

Summer.  What will you be filling yours with??  Here's my very own summer manifesto...

1) eat more ice cream.


2) read on my front porch.


3) clean out my car.


4) go to the farmers market.


5) plant some flowers.


6) take more pictures.


7) get a tan.


8) write more stories.


9) find a snow cone stand.


10) go to the beach.


This post was inspired by this one and this one.
Linking up this morning with Angie over at Many Little Blessings.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that all sounds fantastic. I wish we could go to the beach, get a tan, and eat ice cream together. :) I often tell people about "Julia, one of my favorite bloggers"...I wish I could meet you in person!

Kelly said...

like like like...all sound amazing. but once you find the snow cone stand what WILLLLLL you do with it?!?!

Kelly said...

like like like...all sound amazing. but once you find the snow cone stand what WILLLLLL you do with it?!?!

Army Love said...

There are tons of Snow cone stands in Houston.. one by 1960 and jones.. one off spring cypress and rhodes rd. one of kuykendahl and louetta.. TONS!

Jennifer Dawn McLucas said...

Excellent! I'm so going to write my summer manifesto!

Chrystina said...

Farmers markets are always a good idea. Good choice.