Friday, August 6, 2010

a good hair day...

Recently my co-workers and I have stumbled upon this awesome website... angrylittlegirls.com. We have absolutely been cracking up at these cynical, hilarious comics! We have even analyzed the character profiles to determine which Angry Little Girl best suits us. I'm proud to say that I am Wanda... the "fresh soul sistah" :)

Which one are you???

Kim: the angry little asian girl is true to her moniker. She's one short-tempered little angry girl! Grrr!!!


Maria: the crazy little latina. She's quite loopy. She doesn't look at the world, she looks inside it! She's one super kooky kid.


Deb: the disenchanted princess. She's the girl that has it all... beauty, money, cute clothes, great hair... but she's never happy! Sigh...


Wanda: the fresh little soul sistah. Because we all need a friend that's well-adjusted and positive. (Secretly, we hate people like her!)


Xyla: (pronounced Zy-la) is the gloomy girl. She's full of doom and gloom! It's like a dark cloud of rain follows her...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Okay...we both know who I am, but I'm totally not going to call myself out here. I do love you Wanda!

molly b. said...

all i know is Kim the angry asian scares me...