Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy father's day!


Meet my dad. He's the best. I know I might have said that before... but really, he is...

He is a musician.

He is funny.

He is an incredible chef.

He is a family man.

He used to stay up late with me when I was a little girl when I had growing pains in my legs. He would carry me around the house, pointing to the moon and singing songs until I finally fell asleep (maybe this was because he felt partially responsible for passing down the family long legs). He used to braid my hair, and was pretty good at it. My dark eyes and dark hair... compliments of my dad. He's the one I call with any business related question. He is a constant example of what a loving family looks like. Told you. He is the best dad ever.

Happy Father's Day Dad!! I love you!!

No comments: