Wednesday, June 29, 2011

oh, how pinteresting...

If I were really cool, I would be throwing a 4th of July bash this weekend...



...I would be wearing this...


...while baking this...


...you would be greeted by this...


...we would eat these...


...and these...


...the tables would be lit up with these...


...we would drink these...


...while using these...


...we would light up the night with this...


...and cap the night off with these...


Hmmm... maybe I should have a 4th of July party after all...



Linking this up to The Vintage Apple.

10 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Want to let you know that the pictures are not showing up...your title caught my attention so i am sure this is worth seeing, you might want to check it out-

Courtney said...

Great pins!! I love them all, especially the dress!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Ooh if you do invite me!! :)

LOVE all of these pins. I am so ready for the 4th.

Anonymous said...

haha I feel like I've already been to the party just scrolling through the pictures! :) Sweet stuff!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! That would be the perfect 4th of July party!

Lauren said...

awwww, remember how we used to celebrate the first of july in the sham? oh those were the days.

Unknown said...

OMG, I'm loving that dress!!!

Danyelle said...

I always come up with such grand ideas and inspiration from pinterest, but my follow through is never quite like the pictures.

I do love that dress!

Michelle said...

Love those straws! So cute!

Thank you for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Unknown said...

Found you through our mutual friend Teagan. I LOVE this post because the Fourth of July is my second-favorite holiday (after Christmas). So fun! :)