Wednesday, January 9, 2013

thankful thursday {link up}


{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) Tomato juice.  Specifically on airplanes.  I'm not sure why exactly... but I almost always drink tomato juice when I'm flying.  Something about having it on a fold-down tray with pretzels.  I'm classy like that.

2) Sparkly earrings.  I've been on a sparkly earring kick lately.  I got this fun pair for Christmas, then I bought the sparkly earrings from my wishlist the other day... they were on clearance at Target.  I love that I can be in jeans and a t-shirt... add some sparkly earrings... and all of a sudden I'm fancy:)

3) Dates with old friends... and their adorable babies. On Sunday night, my dear, dear friend (and old volleyball teammate) Rachel, and her adorable daughter Lilly met up with me for dinner.  It was so great to see her... and little Lilly is too stinkin' cute!!

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!

Also linking up with:

5 comments:

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Love the sparkly earrings! Thanks for linking up with me!

OneMommy said...

Being able to visit with old friends is always a blessing!

Joy said...

I'm loving the earrings. If you notice in just about ALL my pictures... I have the same square clear sparkle earrings on. I love them. They are my new go to! =) Linking up today with you and thanks to Ryan over at Loved and Lovely I found you!!

Bethe77 said...

I love tomato juice and pretzels when I fly to very classy indeed.
Bling is always a must and on the ears awwee so pretty.
Blessings

Unknown said...

I love the earrings, isn't it awesome how such a little thing can change your whole look? :)