Thursday, August 22, 2013

thankful thursday {link up}

{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

Generous, generous love from friends and family.  As Lance and I have been rasing funds for our adoption, I continue to be amazed every.single.day. at the incredible generosity of others.  This entire process has been extremely humbling for both Lance and I (in so many ways)... specifically financially.  I am still so surprised and humbled when I get an email notifying us of an Etsy sale... friends that we haven't talked to in years are reaching out asking how they can be a part of our adoption... people that we don't even know are praying for us... we have received checks in the mail, from friends near and far... Honestly, I don't think I will ever be able to put our gratefulness into words.  It's this love that is helping to bring our baby girl home... and that generosity continues to amaze me day after day.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!

I may be linking up with any of these fellow Thankful ladies:

2 comments:

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Wish you the best of luck on your adoption journey!

Sophia Season said...

I am glad that your adoption is going well. A friend of mine is adoption a brother & sister and they just had an enormous set back. I am praying for all who are going on this journey.

Sophia