Wednesday, August 28, 2013

thankful thursday {link up}

{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) Mini frapuchinos.  I mean, seriously... how cute, no?  Last week at Target I got this adorable mini sample of Starbuck's new vanilla frapuchino.  It was delish.  I think I'll be ordering the full size version next time:)

2) Fresh veggies.  Tis the season for fresh summer veggies!!  Our tomatoes are coming in at full force, we have tons of fresh Indiana corn, and plenty of squash and zucchini... which means lots of yummy salads, tomato and bacon sandwiches, and veggie omelets:)  I pretty much put corn in everything these days.

3) A CRIB!!!  That's right!!  The crib is here and up!!  Lance put the crib together a few weeks ago and I'm in love.  There are plenty of other things we hope to do in the nursery soon, but to know that our sweet baby girl has a bed makes my heart so happy.

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!

I may be linking up with any of these fellow Thankful ladies:

2 comments:

Sophia Season said...

I want to run out to Starbucks right now and get a mini frapp. It is too cute. My very good friend got to meet her baby yesterday. I am so glad to see God is blessing His babies with homes.

Sophia
twentyfiveseasons.com

Rebecca Jo said...

I love when our Starbucks has those mini's... I want to just hold them because it makes me feel like a giant :)