Friday, March 14, 2014

20 questions.

Because it's pretty apparent that I'm having a tough time breaking back into the blogosphere, I figured a little re-introduction is in order.  You know, kind of like, "Hi, I'm Julia... I like to blog sometimes..." yeah... something like that...

Or how about just a quick game of 20 questions?  You down?

1) What is your full name?
Julia Leslie Black

2) Where were you born?
the metropolis of Manhattan, Kansas

3) Do you like your handwriting?
most days

4) Do you have kids?
yes... #sweetzaragirl

5) What is your favorite cereal?
Cocoa Krispies, no doubt

6) Would you ever bungee jump?
oh hellllll no.

7) What shoes are your wearing right now?
slippers... those count as shoes, right?

8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Zara and I just Facetimed my parents:)

9) Favorite sports to watch?
football... or volleyball

10) Do you dye your hair?
guilty as charged

11) What is your favorite ice cream?
ice cream-schmice cream... i'm a gelato girl now

12) Scary movies or happy endings?
happy endings

13) What book are you reading right now?
I'm reading a magazine... does that count?

14) Summer or winter?
SUMMER!

15) What are you listening to right now?
the intro to Pretty Little Liars (I'm almost caught up!)

16) Beach house or mountain home?
beach house, please.

17) When was the last time you cried?
uhhhh... yesterday... during some stupid commercial. 

18) How many states/countries have you lived in?
four

19) Morning person or night owl?
night owl... definitely NOT a morning person

20) What are you supposed to be doing right now? 
(that you are obviously ignoring by playing 20 questions:)
sleeping...

There you have it... feel free to play along.  Let me know if you do, I'd love to read your answers:)  Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading things like this and getting to know people better. I did this also! http://sarcasmandcurls.blogspot.com/2014/03/20-questions.html

mleslie43 said...

1 - Mary Womer Leslie 2 - Wichita, Ks 3 - Yes 4 - Julia Black, Jenna McAnnally 5 - Honeynut Cheerios 6 - No! 7 Riding Boots 8 - caregivers @ work 9 Football 10 - Yes 11- None 12 - Happy 13 - How to Live and not Die - Norvel Hayes 14 - ummm spring and fall actually 15 - phones ringing and computers tapping 16 - Mountain Home 17 - when my cat died 18 - 2 19 - Night Owl 20 - working