Thursday, October 28, 2010

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) Blue Kool-Aid. Specifically the Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade flavor. I love this stuff. It takes me straight back to the college days... my roommates and I would make pitchers of it all the time. I thought Kool-Aid had discontinued this flavor or something because I haven't seen it in years... but not so my friends... The grocery stores in Louisville fully support (and stock) Blue Kool-Aid.


2) Local artwork. There is something so great about being able to buy art directly from the artist. This is my recent purchase. I got this great piece a couple of weekends ago at our church's fall festival. They hosted an "affordable art show" at the festival and I scored this beauty for only $30 bucks. Planning on framing it and hanging it on the blank wall in our living room very soon.


3) My mom. It just happens to be her birthday today!! I cannot say enough how thankful I am for my mother. She is my best friend. I talk to her practically everyday. She encourages me. She makes me laugh. She gives me advice. She is my best cheerleader. She listens to me. She really is the best mom ever... hands down. Happy birthday mama! I love you!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday to MWL!

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday to Mom!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

I LOVE the raspberry kool-aid!

Sarah said...

Fantastic things to be thankful for x