Monday, October 25, 2010

tag... you're it.

So, here's how it works... my new blog-friend, Kari over at The Busy Busbys, tagged me with 8 fun little questions... And now I get to tag 8 of my blog-friends and ask them my own set of 8 questions...
~~~
Here are the 8 questions I answered from Kari...

1) If you could be in any tv show when you were a kid what would it be?
The Wonder Years... no doubt. I always thought Winnie Cooper was the coolest.


2) What has been your favorite Christmas gift as a child?
Probably my Barbie mansion. You know the one. Three stories with that awesome pull-string elevator.


3) What actress would you want to play you if your life was a movie?
I'm going to go with Sandra Bullock. She is beautiful and I always love the characters she portrays.


4) What decade fad do you wish would come back?
The 70's, for sure. Bellbottoms, peasant shirts, and shoes... optional.


5) What song describes your life?
Amazing Grace. A classic description of God's love for us.


6) What was your favorite subject in school?
Math. I know... shocking answer for an accountant.


7) If you could have a dream job for a day what would it be?
Is there such a thing as a professional arts & craftser?


8) If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
A cat. I could definitely handle eating and sleeping all day.
~~~

And here are the 8 questions I came up with for you... Feel free to play along... consider yourself tagged:)

1) What's your favorite room in your house?
2) If you had to spend the rest of your life in one season (fall, winter, spring, summer), which would it be?
3) Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?
4) What are you most looking forward to?
5) What was your favorite vacation as a child?
6) Books or movies?
7) How do you drink your coffee? Do you even drink coffee?
8) What was your favorite childhood Christmas memory?

No comments: