Saturday, May 12, 2012

happiness... delivered right to your front door

When I came home from Atlanta last week I was greeted by a handful of birthday cards... a couple of awesome bubble wrap envelopes... and this AMAZING box of goodies....


I pulled out one of the wrapped presents only to find several others underneath...

Eventually I noticed a little numerical theme going on... they kept coming and coming...

Adorably wrapped kraft paper presents spilling all over my coffee table...

When I finally made it to the bottom of the box, I had 12 individually wrapped presents... each with their own handmade gift tag.  There was an amazing handwritten letter (probably my favorite part) explaining the thoughtfulness between each and every gift.  The goodies ranged from gel pens to scrapbook accessories... from post-its to stationary... from thrift-find treasures to handmade jewelry... from books I can't wait to read to my very own tag punch... 

Turns out, you can fit happiness in a box... and ship it right to someone's front door.  And I'm telling you... this box was slap full of happiness...
I should have taken individual pictures of all my goodies, but I didn't want to make you all incredibly jealous:)  Take my word for it... this was the care package among care packages.  Absolutely amazing.  Thank you Tami!!


-----
And speaking of care packages... I've recently been introduced to a super cool company called CarePKG... It's an entire website that is designed to create perfect care packages for any occasion... wedding care packages... college care packages... and their most popular, camp care packages.  And the coolest part?  ...one of my photos is featured for their college care package site.  Any company encouraging snail mail happiness is a winner in my book... I know I'll be checking them out soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see you got Ann Voskamp's "One Thousand Gifts." I HIGHLY recommend that one! The whole package looks fantastic! You have a pretty awesome friend. :)

Chrystina said...

This is incredible, so thoughtful!! I need to find time in my life to do things like this again.