Thursday, April 25, 2013

thankful thursday {link up}


{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) Birthdays.  April seems to be quite a month for birthdays.  I have loved celebrating with so many of my special friends (both near and far) this month.  I am so thankful for these dear friends... the memories we share and things they have taught me.

2) Chicken love.  The chickens have recently started eating out of my hand... which is awesome.  I'm telling you, they totally love me:)  Now... if only I could get them to let me hold them...

3) Settling in.  It's week 3 of my new job and I finally feel like I'm settling in a bit... settling in with my new schedule... settling in with my new co-workers... settling in with my new job responsibilities... just simply settling in.  And for that I am grateful.

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!


I may be linking up with these fellow Thankful ladies:

3 comments:

OneMommy said...

Love the chicken picture!

Hope you continue to settle in in your new spot.


Wanted to let you know your linky says it won't be up until tomorrow.

The enchanted home said...

Life sounds good, the chickens are so cute! A friend of mine just bought six and is having a blast despite the learning curve, lol.

Connie Leon said...

I love Birthday's too! Congrats on your new job! And, I must go back and read about the chickens...was looking through your Blog last night and saw a couple of post about chickens... pretty neat! :D Have not done a Thankful Thursday in a bit, love your list glad to be back! :D