Sunday, May 13, 2012

sweet little david {louisville newborn photographer}

Meet sweet little David.

Isn't he just precious?!?  Last weekend I was lucky enough to sneak in a quick little newborn session for one of my very dear friends... My friend Holly just had her first baby boy last month, and I was waaaaaaay past due to kiss his little cheeks.  He is absolutely adorable.  Just look at those tiny fingers and toes! 

{1}


{2}


 {3}


{4}


 {5}


 {6}


{7}

Which one is your favorite??  I had a tough time narrowing it down on this one... but I love #2.  Absolutely.precious.

3 comments:

Phoenix Arizona Professional newborn baby pictures said...

awww...so precious!

Salena said...

I love all of these, but I think #2 is my favorite!

Garretts said...

something about his little face squished up in #5 is so cute to me. adorable baby & great photos!