Thursday, February 18, 2010

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) My sister. She is beautiful on both the inside and the outside. She is random. She makes me laugh until I cry. She is my fashion consultant. She is the holder of all inside jokes. She is my favorite person to sing in the car with (specifically, Whitney Houston's I Wanna Dance with Somebody). She is brave. She works hard in the sweatshop. She loves Elf as much as I do. She is my best friend. Can't wait to see you tomorrow Jenna!

2) Final payments. That's right... aka zero dollar balance. I paid off a credit card today. It was a small one, but the feeling is still the same... success. Lance and I are on a mission to get rid of any and all debt. Next up... the Capital One card. All plastics beware, no card is safe.




3) LOST. I love this show. I can't help it. Lance and I started watching from the very beginning, over 5 years ago. It took some convincing at first, because to be quite honest, I wasn't sure how exciting it could get if they were just stuck on an island the whole time... but oh, was I wrong. And now that this is the last season, I'm not sure how I'll manage without it.

No comments: