Thursday, June 17, 2010

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) Sirius Radio. I love this thing. It makes my commute tolerable and long road trips not quite as long. Currently my favorite presets... Station 21-Alt Nation, Station 30-Coffeehouse, and Station 24-Lithium.





2) Road trips. I don't always love road trips... but I'm a pretty big fan when I don't have to drive... Today we (and when I say we, I mean Lance) are driving to Louisville to hopefully find our adorable little rental. Fingers crossed.

3) Golden Oreos. Have you had these things? They are awesome. Your typical oreo cookie, except now, the cream center is sandwiched between two golden cookies. Genius. Now when you get cookie all stuck in your teeth, it won't be quite as obvious.

3 comments:

our little family said...

i'm thankful that you do this post so I least know when thursday rolls around, because I usually don't know what day it is... sad, i know! Road trips are the best!!! expecially with a fun mate. keeping my fingers crossed for a perfect place for you two.

John Leslie, Jr. said...

I hope you guys have good luck in Louisville. And you should hope that your Dad renews your Sirius radio contract when it comes due...again!

black tag diaries said...

Dad... we were JUST talking about the sirius radio contract during our road trip today... and wondering who exactly was paying for this thing... because we knew it wasn't us :)