Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TOMS makes wedges... what???

That's right blogland... the ever popular TOMS, now makes these adorable wedges. And mine arrived at the office today :)

Seriously, leave it to this company to combine comfort, with cuteness, and all for a good cause. I think I'm in love. I ordered the Navy Stripe Calypso's... and they are absolutely perfect. The heel height is just right at a little over 3"... and the canvas and jute rope material tone down the heel all together. The perfect combination of dressy meets casual.

On my last TOMS post, I had a couple of reader questions...

-Do they sell them in stores? Yes, I have heard of a few outdoor stores that are selling TOMS, but it's mostly small boutique size stores. Just make sure that if you are not purchasing directly from the TOMS website, that your funds are still being put to good use, with a pair of shoes being sent to a child in need.

-Do they fit true to size? Yes. I wear an 8.5... and the 8.5 in both the original and the wedges fit perfectly.

If you are thinking about purchasing a pair for yourself, they are totally worth it.... both for you and the good cause.

5 comments:

Amy said...

serious cuteness.

Amy said...

oh and i meant to comment on the perfume post. when i wear perfume, i wear the romance one that you mentioned so it was probably safe that you didn't choose that one seeing as how i'm expecting again:) it truly creates romance. hahahahaha

molly b. said...

i have been eyeing Tom's wedges for a while now...trying to decide between the navy stripe & the red stripe. kindred spirits for real.

Stacie Jean said...

I now have serious Tom envy...I just need to decide which color I need more...

Garretts said...

oh you just had to post this! let me know if they are as comfy as the originals...i'm loving mine!! and like you i could always use some more height!! :)