Thursday, December 2, 2010

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) The fact that it is December. I love this month. The month of December gives you full rights to celebrating Christmas. No more worrying about skipping over other holidays... full freedom.

2) Upcoming visits from friends. I have some very exciting visitors coming to Louisville over the next week. Tomorrow, one of my very best friends and old college roommates/teammates, is driving up from GA for the weekend. I am super excited to show her my new city. Then a few days later, these special friends will be making a pit stop in Kentucky... cannot wait!!

3) Soup. There is just something about a big bowl of hot soup on a cold wintery day. I am a huge fan of potato soup and vegetable soup... you just can't beat it. Soup, football and cold weather... they just go together.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I am loving December too! That soup pic looks so delish!

mleslie43 said...

always wonder how you have time to do such cute stuff on yor blog, love it! Which roommate is coming to see you??