Thursday, December 16, 2010

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) Christmas cards. I love Christmas cards. I mean who doesn't? I love getting all the pictures of friends and family. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to, even if it's just once a year for some. I'm even more excited this year, seeing as I finally figured out what to do with all of my holiday cards after Christmas... more on this later.



2) Upcoming travels. We have whirlwind travels scheduled for the next few weeks, but we couldn't be more excited. We will drive to Georgia first... then fly to Houston... then fly back... hang out in Habersham... work in Atlanta... then drive back to Louisville. I am so pumped about the 70 degree weather in Houston... especially after all of this snow and ice. I am, however, not as excited about packing...

3) Holiday treats. As in Texas Trash, Puppy Chow, Peppermint Bark, White Trash... you get the picture. (Not sure why so many of my favorite snacks have the word "trash" in them...) Lance and I already made a big batch of Texas Trash for all of our new Louisville friends, but I'm really hoping we'll get to munch on some sweets when we are in Houston.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

okay...i love love Love your new profile picture. perfect!

Julie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I love your blog design!

Lindsey Brackett said...

I've got Christmas card ideas too. And yours is in the mail...it will be waiting on you I'm sure :)

allie-mac-fallie said...

I love christmas cards too! I have that same hanger :) love it!