Wednesday, January 19, 2011

in front of the lens...

Now that most of our January Cards have passed safely through the postal system, I've had several people ask about the photo I selected for the the front of the card...
Yep... that one. Isn't it super cute? It is by far my new favorite picture of Lance and I. And there are more...


Seriously cute, aren't we? I've been holding out on you guys... Back before Christmas, I did an awesome little "photographer swap" with the beautiful and talented Shaelyne Meadows. She took some amazing photos of me and Lance... then we switched places and I was able to capture her adorable family...


See, told you. Adorable, right?

Then we sent the boys home, so Shaelyne and I could snap a few portrait shots...

{so pretty}

{this is one of my favs}


And of course, you can thank Shaelyne for the photo on the right side of my blog... love that one. So, if any of you are visiting Louisville and need a photographer... be sure to check out Meadows Art & Photography!!

10 comments:

Stacie Jean said...

Oh my good lawd these are absolutely gorgeous. I was wondering when you got that stunner of a photo taken of you & Lance-o. PS the one of you solo is gorgeous.

Jamie Kubeczka said...

How fun! Those turned out great! ;)

Liz said...

LOVE those pictures of you guys! You need to come to TX! LOL.

Courtney said...

They are all fantastic! Super artsy & pwetty! Oh, and I love my January card. :)

Falling From Trees said...

love the pics!

molly b. said...

hey good looking! love.love.love. all of the above.

Lindsey Brackett said...

I wondered who took your picture. It's gorgeous!

MB Shaw said...

Well, my goodness- what's not to love about all of these pics? You guys look gorgeous and your work is beautiful as always!

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

i LOVE these pics of you and Lance....we were wondering who took the jan. card one.....now the mystery is SOLVED.... :)

Jason and Jessamie said...

I've been meaning to tell you how much I L.O.V.E.D your card! THANK YOU