Thursday, January 13, 2011

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) Emergen-C flavored drink mix. I have been feeling a little under the weather lately. I had a slight fever today and have been feeling a little flu-ish... (knock on wood). I hardly ever get sick... so if I start showing any symptoms, I'm all about getting rid of them before they turn into anything. Soooo... I have been downing these Emergen-C vitamin C drinks like it's my job.

2) My Merrel snow boots. I bought these last year before my sister and I went to Colorado, but I honestly didn't think I would really wear them ever again. But, surprise! I've been wearing them all the flippin' time here. I swear... no one told me that it snows all the time in Louisville.


3) Lean Cuisine Chicken Carbonara. This stuff is soooo good. By far my favorite Lean Cuisine... the others don't even stand a chance. I bought 10 at Kroger the other day. Yes I did.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All good things to be thankful for - especially the boots! :)

Jason and Jessamie said...

definitely picking one of those up today at the store. I love lean cuisine! the pizzas are SUPER good too!

Stephanie said...

I hear you on # 1! I am about head out to buy some.

Random question - college athlete? What sport?

loveandpeaceF said...

A. I love anything filled with vitamin C
B. CHICKEN CARBONARA IS MY FAVORITE LEAN CUISINE
C. great post :)

-- www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

Garretts said...

ten? seriously? i might need to try this LC chicken carbonara. your recommendations don't usually disappoint...ie. ghiradelli chocolate chip cookie mix!

grownupblog said...

where did you get the boots? i love those!