Thursday, December 22, 2011

thankful thursday {link up}

{link up your own Thankful Thursday post below}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) Flying to Houston! Lance and I are off to spend Christmas with my family in Houston today! I'm super excited to hang out with my parents and sister and her husband. It should be a fairly low-key Christmas, which I think we are all looking forward to.


2) Date night! Last night Lance and I enjoyed a fabulous date night at PF Changs. It.was.delicious. It was even more delicious since we got to use a gift card!! (Thanks Portia!!)



3) Christmas! It's only 3 days away people! I can't believe how fast it got here... but I plan to savor every moment of it. Time with friends... time with family... and time remembering the birth of our Savior.

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!



1 comment:

Garretts said...

quick question: does lance just comply when you tell him "here put this gift card in b/w your chopsticks. i need a pic for the blog!" or does he roll his eyes or what?!

that is the cutest pic. either way, i'm glad he goes along with the fun!