Friday, December 30, 2011

what are you doin'... new year's eve?

I'll be photographing a beautiful wedding here in Louisville tomorrow, so my New Year's plans are pretty limited... especially seeing that my New Year's date is already in Georgia (insert major sad face here).

But here's what I would be doing New Year Eve... you know, if I had a big night on the town planned... with a big fancy party... and my handsome New Year's date...

I'd be wearing this perfect outfit.


I'd paint my nails something like this.


I'd serve my guests pretty drinks with a little magic in them.


I'd ask my guests to share their New Year's resolutions on these clever coasters.


I'd fill up a time capsule to open at next year's party.


I'd have my midnight kiss under shimmery lights.

But this year, a Facetime kiss will be just as magical:)

1 comment:

thehollandfamily said...

Sad you are by yourself but I know the wedding pictures will turn out great. I love the glitter nail polish. My girls would go crazy over that. Hope you have a wonderful day. We miss seeing you!