Thursday, January 12, 2012

thankful thursday {link up} & embrace the camera

{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) Routine. Routine is a huge reason why I love January so much. I love the schedules and new calendars. Once the holidays are over, I'm always so ready to get back into a routine of some sort. I feel like this is even more true this year since I've been traveling more and more for work. I find myself getting giddy with excitement about consistency and monotony... sad, I know... the true signs of a control freak.


2) Kid's meals. Specifically ones that come with crowns. Kid's meals are the bomb diggity (yes, I just said bomb diggity)... you get a decent size portion of food for under $5 bucks... and a toy. You just can't beat it. (here is this week's embrace the camera photo... and also proof that you always look cooler with a crown, no matter what kind of weird face you are making.)


3) Craft projects. I have been itching to do some major crafting lately. I have a handful of projects that I am excited to finish and, of course, several more that I can't wait to start. But... I keep reminding myself that one of my new year's resolution is to finish more projects... not just start more. Oh, and don't worry... I'll be posting about this spray adhesive craft project very soon:)


What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button on the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!

Also linking up with:




6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that likes fresh new calendars! :) I too am a creature of habit so I'm a person who likes routine also.

Angie said...

Nothing makes me happier than calanders & routines! I spend so much time daily making lists and schedules. My husband thinks it's insane, I think it helps me keep my sanity :)

Your right, that crown is the bomb diggity on ya!

Happy Thursday!

Liz said...

My husband makes fun of me b/c I always order kids meals. The best thing about Chick-fil-a kids meals is if you return the toy, you get a free ice cream. Score!

kirstie@bonhomiejewelry said...

i've got several crafty projects i'd like to start as well but first comes a major reorganization of just about every room in this house! what is it about christmas that creates such visual chaos??

Zombiemommy said...

Oh tell me is that glue good? I am always looking for a glue that really sticks!!!!!! Nothing sadder than disappointed children.

Stacie Jean said...

Um. I have the sam exact crown in my desk drawer. I didn't know we could be twinsies. We need to get one for everyone!