Thursday, February 23, 2012

thankful thursday {link up}

{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) My recent antique finds. There is a huge antique mall literally right around the corner from our house. I know I've mentioned the amazingness of this antique gallery before... but it truly deserves it's very own post (note to self... write post about awesome antique gallery ASAP). Last week a found a couple of small treasures... a little bronze bud vase and 2 tiny round frames with pictures of some Victorian chicks in them. I'm hoping to get creative and transform my finds into something fabulous soon.


2) Where Women Create magazine. I've just recently discovered this magazine... and it is ahh-mazing! It reads more like a book and at almost $15 a pop... it should. It is filled cover to cover with stories of creative women and gorgeous photos of their work space. It's jam-packed with pages and pages of inspiration and creativity.




3) Oreos & milk. Yum. I've been on a bit of a milk and cookies kick lately. It's been my nightly snack. I prefer the Golden Oreos, but the original are always a tasty treat... double-stuffed though... that's a must.





I always love reading all of the Thankful Thursday link-ups each week... I was a little late reading through last week's linkups, but I loved Jen's post over at A Drop in the Bucket... a beautiful sunny day at the park mid-february?? Definitely Thankful Thursday worthy!! Loved the pictures she snapped of her kiddos, but the self-portrait was my favorite... with that sunshine streaming through... sigh.

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!

Also linking up with:



12 comments:

Cami said...

I haven't had oreos in SO LONG!! I'd love one right about now.Please? :)
Cool antique!! So fun to go thrifting!

Thanks for hosting the linkup! + joining in on mine! yay

Kate said...

You know what, oreos have been available in Aus for years now but I've still never had one with milk! Must rectify I think!

Thanks for linking up :)

Me said...

I love Oreos but haven't had them in absolutely ages - might have to put them on my shopping list !
Have a great week !
Me

Mackenzie said...

Mmmmm Oreos! You're right, they must be double stuffed. Thanks for hosting!

-Mackenzie @ www.fridaynightdatenight.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Yummy, I love Oreos and Milk :)

Emily said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm going to have to hunt down that magazine and find some oreos to eat while I read it...Have a lovely week!

Katie said...

cookies and milk - i'm also a fan! hope you have a good rest of the week!

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Mmmm...I would love some double stuffed oreos and milk now please!! :) Thanks for linking up. I always enjoy reading your posts!

Lani Derrick said...

Can't find link up

http://laniderrick-itsmylife.blogspot.com/2012/02/thankful-thursday_23.html

Great post:)

Aroha @ Colours of Sunset said...

milk and oreos YUM! Oh who am I kidding, milk and ANY cookies = yum!! I can't buy them, because they go in one sitting. If it's not there, I'm not tempted.

The antiques look amazing, too!

Lindsey Brackett said...

Only ever double stuf. I should buy some for myself as a belated birthday present.

Unknown said...

We have an antique mall around the corner from us that I've been wanting to visit!

You just had to post up those oreos when I'm giving up sweets during Lent, didnt ya??!? LOL ;)