Wednesday, September 19, 2012

fall swap goodness

A few weeks ago some of my blogging friends decided to host a fun Fall Swap!  What??  Exchanging fall goodies via snail mail??  Count.me.in.  Anytime I can get something in the mail other than bills and credit card applications, I am all over it.

 It didn't take long before my goodie box arrived!!

Hanna from Adventures of a Florida Girl did not disappoint!  As soon as I opened the box, the smell of autumn filled my entire house!  Those spiced pumpkin candles... to die for!

 How cute is that little jeweled pumpkin!?!  And those cute little tin candles??  Amazing!

I loved her sweet note (and her handwriting!)... Hanna knows us all too well... fall definitely means football in our house, and I'll definitely be using all these goodies at our next game day gathering!  Cannot wait to try out that recipe!

I opened the windows in the home office... lit the pumpkin spice candle... and I swear, it was like fall straight slapped me in the face.  Hanna- thanks so much!!  I love my Fall Swap goodies!!

Here's what I sent over to my Fall Swap partner... Celia at High Heeled Life... but you can read more about that here:)

Thanks to Cami and Anna for hosting such a fun Fall Swap!!

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Yay, yay, yay! I love that you loved all of this! :)

Anna said...

Hanna, did a great job! That jeweled pumpkin is adorable!

mleslie43 said...

What a great and fun idea!