Wednesday, September 12, 2012

some days i wear real clothes.

I know that normally I only do "what I wore" posts after a week at the office when I'm forced to actually put on real clothes... but just to prove to you all that yes, some days I actually wear normal clothes (even when I'm home)... I thought we'd do a little "What I Wore Wednesday" this week... you know, just for the fun of it:)

Sunday... {last Sunday to be exact}
top: Gap
skirt: Forever 21
necklace: Charming Charlie's
denim jacket: Gap


Friday... {rockin' the sock bun}
top: Target
cardigan: Gap
shorts: TJ Maxx
scarf: thrifted


Saturday... {shopping day}
top: Forever 21 
(because everyone needs a shirt with hearts on it)
shorts: TJ Maxx


Tuesday... {lunch date}
 top: Gap
skinny jeans: Joe's Jeans (Nordstrom Rack)
scarf (in the background): Ann Taylor LOFT

So... there you have it.  Seeeeee.... I do wear real clothes!  Well, sometimes:) 

Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy
 and Allison at Two Thirty-Five Designs

6 comments:

Stacie Jean said...

Sock Bun. Holla! Love your cute outfits :)

Amy said...

Nice pictur...i like black and white combination...

mleslie43 said...

Wow, what got into you this week. No sweats?? Darling outfits! Jenna has been helping me with MY wardrobe while they are here :)

Christiana A said...

Love the outfits, especially the first look. They all look so easy and effortlessly chic.

Jane Squared said...

I like the first two looks best! :D

Heather said...

I just love your lunch date outfit - that top is gorgeous!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com