Thursday, April 15, 2010

thankful thursday

This Thursday (all 30 minutes that are left of it) I am thankful for:

1) My TOMS. They finally came. I ordered them over 3 weeks ago, and I finally got them this week. So worth the wait though. I absolutely love them. And the company's "one for one" movement really is quite compelling. I plan on really breaking them in this weekend.

2) Having Lance home. The king size bed feels pretty big and lonely when I'm all by myself. And while, yes, I enjoyed finding my little love notes scattered around the house... I would much rather have the real thing at home.





3) Lindt Lindor Truffles. Specifically the dark chocolate ones. Yum. I've never really been a huge chocolate fan. I mean, don't get me wrong... I like chocolate, and I pretty much love anything sweet... but I've never really had a chocolate that I crave. That is, until I met Mr. Lindor Truffle.

No comments: