Friday, March 4, 2011

masterpiece weekend...

Yep... I am. I am jumping on a plane this afternoon. My mom and sister will pick me up at the airport in Houston... we will drive straight to College Station hopefully to make it just in time for the first evening gathering.

Masterpiece is a women's weekend conference geared towards college-aged girls that are seeking to grow in their relationship with the Lord. I was lucky enough to snag the photography gig at this awesome event. I can't wait to be a part of it all.

My dad is playing in the worship band. (Yes, my dad is awesome.) He is an incredibly talented musician, and was specifically invited to play with Donna Stuart's band for the event. Maybe he's really the one that lucked out? Being one of the only guys at a conference of 300 women?

Be looking for photos and updates next week!!

6 comments:

Meagan said...

Sounds like a great weekend!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! And of course, have fun in Texas! :)

Justin said...

Congratulations! Hope you have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I hope you have a great time! What a gig! You'll be great. Can't wait to see photos!

MellieButterfly said...

sounds like it will be a masterpiece of a weekend. oh wait, is that why they named it that? clever. :)

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

sounds awesome!! Have a great weekend!!