Wednesday, November 2, 2011

those boots...

I had several of you ask about those oh-so-fabulous boots you saw in Monday's post. And I aim to please. So....

They are the Kork-Ease Laura boots by Kork-Ease. I bought them last year at an amazing boot sale at the Zappos Fulfillment Center... aka, the-most-amazing-slash-dangerous-shoe-place-in-the-whole-entire-world. The 6pm Zappos store probably deserves a post all of it's own... I'll be sure to work on that.

I'm pretty sure you will be seeing a bit more of these lovely boots this season.

PS... you should also know that after I posted my totally 80's list from yesterday, I walked downstairs at 5:00pm to see Lance catching the end of The Breakfast Club. I kid you not.

3 comments:

Lindsey Brackett said...

I'm currently praying a pair of brown boots comes my way since I can't fit them into the miniscule budget right now. Might have to try Zappos.

Shari said...

Haha you two are definitely on the same page. So cute. Love the boots.

Unknown said...

I may or may not have just started following your blog after i saw these boots...just saying. these are delish ;)