Saturday, February 2, 2013

hannah family {louisville family photographer}

I did several family photo shoots before the holidays, but haven't posted any on the blog in quite some time... mainly because 1) I didn't want to spoil anyone's Christmas cards... and 2) I've been a little blog-lazy lately.  I just realized that there are quite a few photo shoots that I haven't posted on the blog yet... oops.  I'm hoping to post some of my recent sessions over the next coming weekends, and I can think of no better family to start us off:)

Meet the Hannah family... aka the prettiest family ever.  Seriously... how awesome are they?  Little Maggie is too adorable for words, no??  Beware... the cuteness of that sweet little face will melt your heart.  Don't say I didn't warn you...


{1}

 {2}

 {3}

 {4}

 {5}


{6}

 {7}

That last picture kills me!  Seriously... how adorable is she in that little scarf!?!?  Which one is your favorite??

2 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Wow these pictures are amazing! Of course it helps when you have a beautiful subject. That last picture...sooo cute!! She's a ham and a cute one at that! Love the first and last shot though each and every one is fantastic!

mleslie43 said...

All of them but definitely the last one with her wrapped up in that scarf! Awesome job Julia!