Monday, February 4, 2013

weekend festivities...

Our weekend was fairly low-key... just how I like it.  

...a favorite blue blazer and some new earrings...

...a yummy girl's night dinner... 

 ...a spectacular dance party...

...some of my favorite girls... 

...a productive coffee date with myself... 

 ...some much-needed southern soul food...

We had a few college students in town this past weekend that were visiting to check out The Urban Experience.  We had a great time... but man, we.are.old.  Once the college kids left on Sunday, Lance and I hit up Cracker Barrel, then headed home for a Sunday nap... I'm telling you- it's like we're 80.

Oh yeah... we watched the Super Bowl too... by ourselves.  Super lame, I know... but I confess, I loved every second of it.

What about you?  Awesome weekend plans?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Cracker Barrel!!! That looks like a great breakfast! And if napping on Sundays (or any day) makes you old, then I am definitely old. I love napping. We spent the weekend at my in-laws', and Joshua's brother and the brother's girlfriend came with us, too (the four of us all go to the same college). It was SO much fun. :) We also went to see "Lincoln" Friday night, which I highly recommend!

Glad you guys had such a great weekend! And I love the blazer. Classy. :)

mleslie43 said...

Well it's no wonder you did well on your interviews...look how professional you look! Glad you had a fun weekend but I thought you said it was low-key... was that when you watched the Super Bowl by yourselves?? The rest of it sounded crazy but lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

The hashbrown casserole from Cracker Barrel is my absolute favorite. Cheese, potatoes, onions - yes, please!