Wednesday, May 1, 2013

embracing may {monthly goals}


{image source}
Go // outside.
This goal means exactly what it says.  Go outside.  Just do it... whether it's on my lunch break or an evening walk.  I absolutely love this time of year... when the weather is finally warm... but not miserably hot yet.  And I want to enjoy every second of it.  

Get // tech-ie.
I need to spend some time doing some computer stuff... update the photography website... create an adoption fundraising site... edit photos... all personal things that desperately need to be done.  But when you spend 8-10 hours a day staring at a computer for work, the last thing you want to do when you finally get home is crack open the laptop.  But this needs to happen.  Anyone want to just design everything for me??  Pretty please??

Guard // my time.
With my new work schedule and commute, I'm learning how important it is for me to guard my down time.  Whether it's planning a date night with my husband... or simply protecting some alone time for myself.  I know myself well enough to know that I am an introvert at heart, and am able to function best if I have some time to myself every once in a while.

Give // unexpectedly.
I like to give.  It's probably my "love language," if you're into all that.  I like to give gifts... give food... give time... give myself... etc, etc... you get the picture.  But I typically prefer to give on my time table... my schedule.  But what about those times when I see the need for giving... but I simply turn away because "I don't have time" or "I can't right now"  I want to change that.  I want to give unexpectedly... selflessly.


What about you?  What are you focusing on this month?
In case you're interested... or super board at work... 
January goals here 
February goals here 
March goals here
April goals here

No comments: