Wednesday, September 4, 2013

thankful thursday {link up}

{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) My Pop.  He's awesome.  This past Tuesday was his birthday... 83rd to be exact.  Looks pretty sharp, doesn't he?  He's the whole reason this Thankful Thursday bit even started on my blog.  Yep.  True story.  He's the best.  Happy, happy birthday Pop.  I love you!

2) Blue shoes.  Meet my new favorite shoes.  They are some German brand that I can't pronounce and are seriously the most comfortable shoes ever.  I'm only sad we didn't meet sooner.

3) Adoption updates... and new pictures!!!!  Yep.  I can hardly handle it.  Last Friday we received some updates on our baby girl and even 2 new pictures.  She's standing.  It's crazy how different she already looks.  The photos only make me yearn to bring her home that much faster.  Nevertheless... so, so thankful for updates on our sweet baby girl.

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!

I may be linking up with any of these fellow Thankful ladies:

No comments: