Wednesday, September 25, 2013

thankful thursday {link up}

{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) Awesome weather.  The weather this week has pretty much been amazing.  It has been in the 70's almost every day... clear, gorgeous and sunny.  You can smell fall just around the corner.  Windows are down, AC is off.  It's pretty much perfect.

2) Quality time with the girls.  Between working late and traveling, I haven't seen the chickens much lately.  But this weekend I made sure to spend a little QT with them.  They are so funny... incredibly entertaining actually.  They have been keeping our fridge fully stocked with eggs too... and for that, I'm super grateful.

3) Nursery inspiration.  I probably daydream about what this room will look like far more than I should.  But I think it's going to be beautiful.  Still have A LOT of work to do... but that's okay.  It will all come together.  I'm dreaming of a fun little fabric banner in navy and pinks:)

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!

I may be linking up with any of these fellow Thankful ladies:

4 comments:

Sophia Season said...

I absolutely love fresh eggs. I actually just wrote about that a few days ago. I am glad you have wonderful weather. I am waiting for FL to cool off so I can turn off our A/C and open the windows.

Sophia
twentyfiveseasons.com

OneMommy said...

Lovely colors for a nursery -- Praying you hold your little one soon!

mleslie43 said...

The Perfect Party: PIZZA, WINE and PAINTBRUSHES!! Wala, baby room done!

Angie said...

Our weather has been perfect too! I really think Fall may already be here. It's even cool enough at night that I'm running my heat. Of course we have free gas so I don't have to use it sparingly LOL!

I LOVE the Nursery Fabrics. I bet it will be amazing!