Monday, September 16, 2013

weekend festivities

This weekend was a blur.  But a good blur.  It was filled with new friends... new cities... new drinks... new books... and new co-workers...  I spent most of my weekend (and will spend most of my week) in Virginia for work... but I was able to sneak off to Virginia Beach on Sunday... which made working all day Saturday almost worth it:)  Overall... a great weekend...

...beers with the girls on Thursday night...

...planes, trains, and automobiles all day Friday... 

...unpacked and settled in Friday night... 

 ...spent Sunday seaside at Virginia Beach (so, so fabulous)...

...closed out a perfect beach day with a Waterman's orange crush...

Really, I couldn't have asked for better.  I may have spent all day Saturday working and counting inventory... but I'll work a thousand Saturdays if they are all followed up with Sunday beach days:)

What about you?  What did you do this weekend?

No comments: