Wednesday, November 3, 2010

blogspirations...

A few things that I am really loving out there in Blogland...

Washi tape. I have seen this stuff all over the place... used in all kind of ways. I don't have any yet, but I think I need some. Just look at all the beautiful colors and designs... sigh... so pretty. Over on Amy Tangerine, she talks about her obsession with washi tape and how you can get some at a 10% discount here.


I am in love with the infinity scarf this season. I'm not sure what took me so long. I adore the sweater+scarf combos showcased over on Camp Comfort. They look so comfortable and cozy. Perfect as the colder weather begins to make it's way to Kentucky.


I seriously heart this colorful advent calendar idea from Elle's Studio. Isn't it awesome? As you know, I'm obsessed with anything Christmas, and I can't think of a more perfect way to celebrate the countdown! You can purchase your own printout of these festive tags here.


Have you heard of this beautiful Holiday magazine by Matthew Mead? They have a whole website completely dedicated to this magical magazine. It looks absolutely divine and I'm pretty sure I will be ordering one soon.


Not wanting to skip over Thanksgiving... how beautiful is this idea?!? This brilliant creation is actually from Simple Modern Mom, but was submitted to Marta Writes for her How To Series. You can see the full instructions for this project right here. Isn't this the perfect Thanksgiving craft? What a simple way to remind us of all we have to be grateful for.

So many blogspirations out there...

6 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

OOh.. I would love to attempt that leaf wreath thingy.. very cute!

marta said...

thanks for the mention! i loved that garland too. and yes, i adore Bird by Bird. i'll have to read it again soon. thanks for reminding me!

mleslie43 said...

First question...do you really have a job?? Cuz your blog is amazing with lots of cool things but have no idea how you have the time to do it all, along with your photography, crafts and many activities....But, then I simply realize God gave me such a talented daughter who seems to do it all!! PS:Really love the colorful Washi tape!

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

That is the cutest advent calendar ever!! I'm loving your blog...found it from Taylor's Top 2...I'm your newest follower!

molly b. said...

dear bff:
1. You have become quite the blog master as of late. Is there still room in your life for me? ;)
2. I love washi tape.
3. Love Love an infinity scarf.
4. Matthew Mead = right on.
5. I am not a baldface liar.
peace out, word to your motha.

Elle said...

Thank you sooooo much for posting about our advent calendar! That was so sweet of you :) xoxo