Thursday, November 11, 2010

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) The Sharpie Pen. These have become my go-to pen on most of my craft projects. They are fabulous. They don't bleed through your paper, the ink doesn't smudge when you're writing, and my favorite part... acid-free... perfect for any of your photo memory projects.

2) Early Christmas decorations. You will never hear me complain about someone that puts their Christmas lights up in October, or about the early holiday commercials overtaking television, or about pre-Thaksgiving mall decorations... nope, not me. Christmas lights just make me happy. This photo is of the Christmas tree at one of the malls near my house... sigh, so pretty.


3) Hot tea. Earl Grey to be exact. With lots of Splenda. It's my drink of choice during these colder months... and probably a little better for me than my morning can of Dr. Pepper. It's a perfect hand warmer too.

4 comments:

Kari said...

I love Christmas lights and decor too!

Garretts said...

i often hear folks complain about early Christmas decor and i thought i might be one of them. then, the other day while driving through downtown clarkesville i spotted a gorgeous tree in the window of "The Nest" and another set of pretty lighted trees in the window of "bumbleberry." it was then that i realized i don't have a problem with early decor, just tacky decor....like the big cone shaped Christmas tree already up at the depot in Cornelia. looks like the one at your mall is at least tastefully decorated and already lit!

p.s. our photo shoot was done at the Dillard House!

Shari said...

I'm right there with you on the Christmas lights. I LOVE them and think they should be left up year round. They put a smile on my face. :)

Ms. Emmy N said...

I am in love with the Sharpie Pens!! They make doing work, so much more fun! :)

And I with ya on the Christmas decor.. the holiday season goes by so quickly, so the earlier the better!