Monday, August 15, 2011

here comes the bride... bridal portraits, that is


You might remember a few months ago when I was going on and on about my sister's upcoming wedding, I mentioned that I had the privilege of taking her Bridal Portraits. Of course, I wasn't able to post any photos until after the wedding, but now I'm happy to finally be able to share a few of my favorites. Jenna was a stunning bride and I'm sure you will agree:)

Which one is your favorite?

{1}

{2}

{3}

{4}

{5}

{6}

{7}

{8}

{9}

{10}

14 comments:

Jaimie said...

Number three is by FAR my favorite. :) These are WONDERFUL, Julia!! You have such a beautiful sister! And what gorgeous flowers and dress she has. :)

isaac and jenny said...

Three and Six :)

Flossie said...

I love #1

Danielle said...

Number 3 is my favorite, with 5 coming in second. Beautiful bride indeed!

The Rigolosos said...

Is all of the above an option?

Our Family of Four said...

Beautiful pictures!

The enchanted home said...

All beautiful but having to choose just a few, I would go with 1 and 6. Nice job!! Stop by, doing a great giveaway!

Garretts said...

don't make us pick just one!!! i LOVE 3, 6 & 7 and all for very different reasons.

3 is so elegant and artistic

6 is radiant and shows off her beautiful smile

7 is fun and classic

great work...as usual!

Salena said...

I'd have to say #3 is my favorite. I love her veil!

Jenna said...

the bride votes for number 7.... it makes me smile

~Macs Girl~ said...

#2 & #10 are definitely my faves!!

Lindsey Brackett said...

Definitely #3, though I love her smile in #10. Something about that veil, though....makes 3 the perfect wedding moment.

mleslie43 said...

If I have to pick....#5. I thought that was so cool with her on top of the bridge... kind of a Titanic feel to it! Love them all!

daphney said...

I'm with Jenna #7 because its sooo cool! But I like #10 because she's soo beautiful too. I think I just like them all!!! You do incredibly beautiful work. Thanks for sharing