Wednesday, April 4, 2012

thankful thursday {link up}

{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) My job. I am so grateful for my job. I work for a company that values me and rewards me for a job well done. Sometimes I complain about having to travel back and forth for work... but heck, I get to work from home 90% of the time. My company has allowed me to continue to work for them even while I moved across state lines... such a blessing.


2) Quality mother/daughter time. I am picking up my mom from the Atlanta airport today and she and I will drive down to Florida for a fun-filled weekend!! We will enjoy lots of car-time, a beautiful wedding, and some sand & sunshine. I.cannot.wait.





3) This sweet couple. They are the whole reason for the above mentioned Florida trip! One of my very best college girlfriends will be tying the knot this weekend and I couldn't be happier for her. I am doing most of the photography for the wedding, as well as a bridesmaid.... so, yeah... I'll let you know how that goes:) Best wishes to the bride & groom!! I love you guys!

I always love reading all of the Thankful Thursday link-ups each week... some make me laugh, some make me nod in agreement, and some just warm my heart. But last week... one in particular just made me plain hungry! Jennifer over at Too Goodin to be True posted about her crock pot Thanksgiving meal... YUM. I think it was the southern cornbread dressing that did it for me... give me a thanksgiving meal anytime of the year and I'm happy:)

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!

Also linking up with:




9 comments:

Cami said...

Yay mom/daughter time <3
How special!!

Have an amazing time at the wedding!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Thanks for the crockpot recipe, too...I am always in need of a good recipe!

OH I think I"m heading to ATL for some horse race..event..thing that's going on next weekend! Have fun in FL - it sure is hot here!

Angie said...

Nothing beats a little Mother/Daughter time. Hope you all enjoy the wedding & your weekend in Florida :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun weekend ahead! I love weddings! You're going to be one busy bee!! Enjoy your time with your mom and have fun!

Sadie Dear said...

Hey! It's my first time visiting your blog, and I think I will add my own post to your mix! I think a trip to Florida for a wedding sounds divine. Have a great time!

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Thanks for linking up!! Enjoy the family time and the wedding!

Ryan said...

Love these! (And I'm loving finding so many other Thankful Thursday link-ups! I'm hosting, too - come join in the fun. :))

http://mrshargrave.blogspot.com/2012/04/thankful-thursdays-link-up.html

Candice said...

Have a great time with your momma :)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Have a great weekend and hope the photos capture memories to last a lifetime.

Kate said...

Beautiful list as always, enjoy your special weekend!