Friday, November 30, 2012

dear november

 Dear November,

I have to say, I'm quite sad to see you go... even though I'm looking forward to welcoming your dear friend, December.  You are always so full of excitement and anticipation... full of seasonal changes and life changes.  I love that you gave us a full extra week after Thanksgiving... allowing me to deck the halls for Christmas, all while my calendar still says November... thank you!

You sure crammed a lot into your thirty calendar days... movie premiers... organization projects... new driver's licenses... 'just because' flowers... adoption paperwork... a second round of fingerprinting... date nights... family photo sessions... thanksgiving dinners... deep fried turkey... family time... more photo sessions... Christmas decorating... Christmas shopping... Christmas wrapping... never a dull moment.

And I love it.

November... thanks for being awesome. 

Love,
Julia

1 comment:

mleslie43 said...

Love this photo Julia! Yes, November was a great month!