Thursday, March 28, 2013

thankful thursday {link up}

{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) Completed projects.  I've been trying to finish up a few random projects over the past few days.  Slowly but surely, I'm making a dent in my pile.  (It's a big pile, people.)

2) Chickens.  I'll admit, I wasn't crazy about this whole chicken idea at first... but they're growing on me.  I'm trying to psyche myself up for the egg-stravaganza that is about to happen this summer... scrambled eggs, over easy, sunny side up, hardboiled, pickled, quiches, omelets... the possibilities are endless.

3) Truth.  I spent this past weekend in Cincinnati for a women's retreat with our church... and it was so good to just soak up Truth and be encouraged in God's word.  

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!

Also linking up with:

6 comments:

OneMommy said...

Truth.
That is something I am working on dealing with and being thankful for this week.

Hope you get a chance to link up later!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your posts.

Just a question about the chickens. How do the neighbors feel? Are they (the chickens) loud?

Angie said...

Definitely a GREAT list of things to be Thankful for this week :)

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

Truly noble objectives (and so appropriate for me too)!!! Good luck to all.
In the meantime have a great weekend and happy Easter and/or Passover

Natalie said...

those chickens are so cute! It's always good to remind ourselves of what we should be thankful for!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great list!!! One of my good girlfriends has chickens and I so love visiting her and coming home with fresh eggs - reminds me of trips to my grandfather's house growing up.