Tuesday, March 26, 2013

top 10 :: easter ideas

With Easter right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to do a little top ten post showcasing some favorite Easter ideas.  I think half of my list is egg-related... but who doesn't love a good egg project?  There are a few other fun ideas that made the cut as well.  As always, thanks to Pinterest for tons of fabulous inspiration.  Who knows... maybe I'll actually try a project of my own in the coming days?  Here are some of my favorites...

 1) gold leaf eggs

2) egg decorating party

3) simple modern eggs 

 4) moss spring banner

5) easter table setting 

6) spring floral wreath

7) moss bowl 

8) tie dye eggs

9) spring flower arrangement

10) stamped eggs

Now... if only the weather would cooperate and it would stop snowing and sleeting here... that would be great.  What about you?  Have you tried any new Easter/Spring projects lately?  Will you be dying eggs this year?  Dong anything special with them?  I'd love to hear...

Linking up with...
Michelle at The Vintage Apple
Angie at Many Little Blessings

3 comments:

Angie said...

I think I'll try the shaving cream eggs this year. I think my little one will enjoy it.

mleslie43 said...

Since you are off work this week, will you be doing some of these crafts?? Just checking! We'd love to see your finished products! These are all great ideas Julia! I will be glad if I can just get Easter Dinner on the table on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Egg decorating party. I can totally see you hosting one of these.