Thursday, May 27, 2010

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) Holiday weekends. No work. More rest. Extended playtime. Cookouts. Time with friends. Sunshine. Need I say more... really?


2) Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. This is my new mid-morning snack.... Some Cedar's roasted red pepper hummus with the Pepperidge Farm pretzel thins. Yum... so good. And for some reason, I equate hummus with healthiness. Is that accurate?

3) My marriage. My marriage that is going on 6 whole years this Saturday. Sometimes it's hard to believe that we've been married 6 years, and have known each other over 10 years now. We have both grown a lot since then, but so has our love for one another. Thank you Lance for a fabulous 6 years... I love you.

2 comments:

mleslie43 said...

Oh, I love all of these Thankful Thursday comments of yours! Yes, so glad it is a 3 day weekend...we all need it! Yes, Hummus is GOOD for you! AND YES, we are so glad you married Lance...we love him to pieces. Have a very Happy Anniversary!

the warbingtons said...

Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe it has been 6 years...I can remember your wedding! I am getting old...