Thursday, July 1, 2010

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:


1) Holiday weekends. And this one couldn't come soon enough. We don't have any big plans for the 4th this year... unless you count packing boxes, and studying up on your new camera? However, I do plan on sleeping in... a lot.

2) Whole Foods Market. I totally cannot afford to shop here, but sometimes I eat lunch at their fabulous hot food bar. I also like to walk up and down the aisles, pretending that I enjoy eating super healthy, all-organic, extremely over-priced foods.

3) This skirt. It's from Express... and might be my new most-favorite-article-of-clothing. It's super girlie, with a little bit of poof... but I think it's the wide elastic waist band and pockets that really sold me. Super cute, right?

1 comment:

molly b. said...

that skirt is amazing! i think you should wear it when you come visit me in cali!