Monday, July 19, 2010

3 things...

A while back, a fellow-blogger and friend tagged me in a "3 Things" post, and I am just now getting around to this fun little questionnaire...
.
Three names I go by:
1) Julia
2) Jules
3) Judy (don't ask on this one, it's my brother-in-law's fault)
.
Three places I have been:
1) Almaty, Kazahkstan
2) Christchurch, New Zealand
3) Waldkraiburg, Germany
.
Three favorite drinks:
1) Dr. Pepper (I'll take a cold one of these right now, please)
2) Cream Soda
3) mmmm... and a little bit of Riesling
.
Three jobs I have had:
1) Office manager for UBuildIt (which came in pretty handy when we built our own home :)
2) Wal-Mart Deli girl... yep, you heard me right. I wore a hair net and everything. I was awesome at slicing up turkey and ham. This was a summer job in Panama City Beach when I was there with my campus ministry.
3) Abercrombie & Fitch... for 4 days, then I quit. It was awful.
.
Three TV shows I watch:
1) Glee
2) How I Met Your Mother
3) LOST (I don't know what I'm going to do now that this show is over)
.
Three places I would like to visit:
1) London, England
2) Seattle, Washington
3) Johannesburg, South Africa
.
Three favorite retro TV shows:
1) Saved by the Bell
2) Full House
3) Felicity (this isn't really retro... but I loved this show in college)
.
Three places I have lived:
1) Houston, TX
2) Troy, AL
3) Clarkesville, GA
.
Three things I am looking forward to:
1) Dave Matthews Band concert next week
2) seminary life in Louisville, KY
3) family Alaskan Cruise next summer
.
Three people I am tagging:
1) Amy over at Welcome to Summerville
2) Molly over at The Rigoloso's
3) Liz over at The Colville Clan
and anyone else who feels like joining in the fun!

5 comments:

John Leslie, Jr. said...

could i have a pound of liverloaf....sliced thinly please?

black tag diaries said...

uuughh... gross. I used to have to hold my nose when I sliced liver loaf... I don't know who eats that stuff.

Liz said...

Do I answer these on my own blog? How fun! I don't know if I'll have 3 people to tag, but we'll see. Thanks for the invite.

molly b. said...

thanks for tagging me! hope you are having a good week.

black tag diaries said...

liz... yes, you can just answer these on your own blog and you definitely don't have to tag people... just a fun little post :)