Tuesday, July 27, 2010

hangin' with dave

That's right... tonight, I will be chillin' with my good ol' friend Dave. Yes, as in Dave Matthews. I am beyond excited. I bought my tickets months and months ago and it has finally arrived. I have never seen the Dave Matthews Band live in concert, but have always been a huge fan... so I knew this one needed to go on my 30 by 30 list... and I needed to make it happen.

And happen it will. Let's just pray for no rain, as we have lawn seats... and I'm not real big on wet, soggy grass. Rumor on the street is that Dave is taking a break after he finishes the 2010 tour and won't be performing again until 2012... This somehow makes my tickets seem even more valuable and makes the experience as a whole even more exhilarating.

Don't worry, I'll tell Dave you said "hey"... :)

4 comments:

Garretts said...

have the BEST time! my big bro and sis in law are going too...it's his b-day.

got my fingers crossed for clear skies!

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

oh, please tell dave i said hey!!! i have been listening to him a lot lately and i was just thinking how funny it is that the same cd i have had of theirs for oh, say almost 15 years never gets old!! it is still awesome and hopefully one day matt and i can see him in concert!
ps.-guess we're gonna see ya'll this weekend?! excited!

Courtney said...

Yes...please say hello for me. I'll be missing him. :(

molly b. said...

i'll be under the table and dreamin' i was with you...jealous only a tiny, tiny bit! Dave is amazing live...you will be addicted!