Thursday, July 22, 2010

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) Fresh summer veggies. I love fresh, homegrown, summer vegetables. Nothing beats a good ol' tomato sandwich. And if I could talk Lance into cooking squash and zucchini on the grill every night... I would.

2) My pet horse. Okay, so I don't really have a pet horse... but my 89 year old neighbor does. And occasionally, little old man brings the horse over to our backyard to eat our grass. Hilarious, I know.

3) Technology. I have been working from home all week as a sort of "trial run," if you will. Once we move to Kentucky I will be working remotely 3 weeks out of every month, so we wanted to try it out before I move... And I am very happy to say, it has been a glitch-free-super-successful-week!

3 comments:

Stacie Jean said...

Yay for all of these things!!! I'm so glad this week has been stress-free!

Courtney said...

Mmmm...summer veggies on the grill.

Garretts said...

yumm...just had some fresh veggies wed. night for dinner. probably wasn't as healthy decision as your grilled veggies though. these were battered and fried. always do it once each summer.
glad your remote office has been a success so far. look forward to seeing how you outfit your office space at the new home