Wednesday, December 12, 2012

work week wardrobe :: december edition

Last week I was in Atlanta for work... hence the real clothes and lack of sweat pants.  My office visits are pretty much the only time I consistently wear coordinating outfits... true story.  Mainly because my office hasn't adopted a "sweatpants Friday" policy yet... don't worry, I'm working on this.

Never-the-less... here is my work week wardrobe... December edition:

Monday...
top: Gap
skirt: Dalia Collection (it's royal blue and I love it)
necklace: Charming Charlie's
ring: James Avery


Tuesday...
dress: Pink Owl (boutique)
tights: Forever 21
boots: Apepazza (Zappos outlet)
necklace: Charming Charlie's


Wednesday...
top: Laila & Savannah (boutique)
pants: Gap black skinnies
ring: James Avery 

And I totally added a sweater later in the day...
 rockin' the layered roll-up...

Thursday...
 top: h.i.p. (TJ Maxx)
sweater: Belldini (TJ Maxx)
pants: Gap black skinnies
boots: Apepazza (Zappos outlet)

Observations this go around... 1) I still apply the basic black rule when packing.  2) If you pack boots, you must be prepared to wear them on your flight home.  3) Hotel lighting is still really bad.  4) I always have manicured nails on day 2 of my work trips... never fails.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

1 comment:

mleslie43 said...

Love your skyline photo of Atlanta! And love all your outfits. Now you know why I ask you for help in my outfits!