Wednesday, December 5, 2012

thankful thursday {link up}


{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) Good take out.  Nothing beats Chipotle on your hotel bed after a hard day's work.  I seriously look forward to my Chipotle take out every time I'm in Atlanta for work.  Yum.

2) My handsome husband.  We recently had our own little photo shoot with the very talented Firm Anchor Photography... and I love this picture or me and Lance.  It's perfect.  We've had quite a few things "up in the air" lately... a lot of changed plans and re-evaluating (more on this later).  I'm so thankful for Lance.  I can think of no one else I would rather journey through life with.

3) Extra olives.  When life gives you olives... order a dirty martini!  Wait- that's not it...   But regardless... the bartender must have known yesterday was a rough day, because when the waiter brought out my martini last night, it was accompanied by not one, not two, but three olives!  Yes, please.  Extra olives always help.

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!

Also linking up with:

3 comments:

OneMommy said...

Take out when you are in a hotel -- priceless!

mleslie43 said...

Love it! Glad you were able to kick back and relax a bit. You are the most AWESOME daughter in the world! Love you!

Terra said...

Thanks for the link up!
I love your blog : )
-Your newest follower