Wednesday, December 19, 2012

busy, busy...

Sorry I kind of fell off the map for a few days... but the past week has been a bit of a whirlwind... a good whirlwind... but busy, busy, none-the-less.  What is it about this time of year that seems to just fly by??  I swear.  Can you believe that Christmas is just 6 days away??  I know... me either.

It's also been 6 days since my last post... tragic, I know.  A lot can happen in 6 days though....

...I went to see Silver Linings Playbook...

...Lance and I had our first adoption home study meeting...

...we flew to Atlanta...

...we checked in at a fancy hotel...


...we ate lunch at an Atlanta staple...

...we saw Cirque du Soleil's Totem...

...we enjoyed a fancy company dinner... 

...with some not-so-fancy-table-conversation...

...I laughed until I cried with my favorite co-workers...

...we flew back to Louisville the very next day...

...but picked up an extra traveler on our way home...

...I'm enjoying some much-needed sister-time...

Told you.  Busy, busy.  And that's just the beginning!  We are hopping on a plane to Houston tomorrow and will start our whirlwind holiday travel!  Can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Was Silver Linings Playbook good? I want to see it, but am not really a Bradley Cooper fan.

mleslie43 said...

Did you absolutely love Cirque? Hadn't heard of that particular one. And never heard of Silver Linings Playbook, sounds good though... Looks like you have had quite a few fun and crazy days. And now whirl wind to Mom and Dad's tomorrow. Don't know about you but WE ARE EXCITED!!